Sell-Arts Marketplace is a venue - it provides an online platform for users to buy, sell or negotiate the purchase or sale of artworks with other users. It is an art social network for artists and art fans to meet, socialize, and to share their ideas and feelings. We also provide Escrow Services that accept major credit cards(Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover), PayPal, money order, personal check, wire transfer from buyers through our secure payment system.
Secure Web Site
Our web server is secured with Godaddy's 256-bit SSL certificate which encrypts sensitive information during user login, registration, password change, and checkout etc. processes, to ensure that user's privacy information will not be obtained by hackers or other malicious parties.Click the seal to view verified details:
My Art Center
"My Art Center" provides series of tools that allow users to build their own storefronts, manage their items(post, delete, edit item), manage and view all buying and selling activities, read messages, edit personal settings.|
Seller must register first in order to list items - It is absolutely free and only takes about 30 seconds. The only information needed is email and address. Once user submits the registration, a confirmation email will be sent to user with information to activate his/her account. User must activate his/her account before he/she can access it. User's web browser must accept cookies in order to access account.|
For buyer, registering first is not a requirement, though it is an option. A buyer without an account can still be able to proceed checkout - during the checkout process, buyer will be asked to input contact information, Sell-Arts will automatically create an account for the buyer. Then later buyer can login to his/her account to check the status of his/her orders.
Note: If you have not received your confirmation email 2 hours after your registration, please first check your
mail's Junk/Bulk/Spam/Trash folder to see whether it has been put there. If you still cannot find the email, please
email us and let us know - sometime emails may be mistakenly taken as spam and
blocked by user's email provider.
If you cannot access your account, there are only three possibilities:
- Your username/password pairs are not correct;
Will show red "Invalid Username/Password" error message - pretty straightforward:
- Only registered user can access to his/her account.
- You must activate your account before you can access it. Information about how to activate your account should be included in the registration confirmation email. If you have not received your confirmation email 2 hours after your registration, please email us and let us know.
- Password is case sensitive: UPPERCASE A and lowercase a are different.
- If you forget your username/password, you can recreate your password - see Lost Password section.
- Your web browser's cookies are disabled – you will get the following login error messagen:
in this case, enabling cookie will solve the problem.
- Your web browser's cookie functionalities are NOT working correctly.
If you input username and password and click the "Login" button and get the following error message:
It means two things:
- Your username and password are correct;
- Your web browser's cookie functionalities are NOT working correctly - it cannot carry cookies correctly.
Possible causes may include:
So far, serveal users encountered the problem for Microsoft IE 7, IE8 on both Window XP and Vista systems.
- Some Window security settings like security zone protection, security level, etc. may deny accepting cookies.
- Your security softwares are stopping from accepting cookies, especially anti spywares.
- Web browser design problems (bugs), or misconfiguration of your whole computer system.
Solution: Please try different web browsers, such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Opera, or try different computers.
If you forget your username and/or password, please DO NOT ask Sell-Arts - even we do not know your passwords since passwords are encrypted. You can go to Recreate Your Password form to reset your password by typing in your registration email. Your username and NEW password will be sent to you through email. |
You can close your account by going either of two ways:|
Warning !!! Close your account will remove all your information from our system. Please proceed with cautions!!!
- Login to "My Art Center", click the "Close Account" menu in the left side; or
- Send your request email to our support team (please include your account infomation) - our support team can close your account for you.
Suggest New Categories
You can recommend new Artwork Type, Styles, Subjects, and Media Categories to us. |
If you find item that violates our listing policy , for example, list in unrelated category, duplicate items, you can report to us - for each item page, there's a [Report Spam / Abuse ] link, you can use that link report to us.|