User:  Password:      Register     
Artworks Artists Sell My Art Center Art News Art Blogs Forum Web Directory Help
     Advanced Search

Art Forum Home => Improvement Suggestions => Difficulties to Contact with Prospective Buyers

gaildaley
# 100039
Posted: 2008/05/06 15:36 CDT Quote

Receiving Contact by prospective buyers is very difficult as since we can't post our e-mail on the paintings. I made an attempt to contact myself and I wasn't able to send me a message about a painting. Instructions on how to contact the artist are badly needed.

support
# 100087
Posted: 2008/07/06 22:49 CDT Quote

There are two places that a potential buyer can contact with artwork owner:
1) On the top right corner of each artwork’s page, there a link called "send somebody a message", buyer can ask a question for a specific artwork.
2) On the left side of each of owner’s gallery, for example:
http://www.sell-arts.com/user/amelia.html
there’s a menu called "Send Private Message", which allows buyer to contact with owner on any issues.

barberzhao
# 100094
Posted: 2008/05/27 19:43 CDT Quote

Hi, I've been a member of this site for over a year now, and have yet to receive any form of interest in my art work. I feel that I'm asking a fair price for my artwork with the added bonus that the buyer will own the original art work with no other copies or prints of that work. maybe the fact that I live in China may have something to do with it, but a hand full of rice dose not buy everything. most of my art work is 50cm X 60cm and 60cm X80cm but I do also paint larger or smaller canvases,and they come ready framed and will be dispatched by FEDX or UPS and can be purchased via Paypal or Escrow. I seem to be getting a steady flow of traffic but no sales. Is my art that bad?

bobsart
# 100098
Posted: 2008/06/15 09:24 CDT Quote

I have been a member since 11/07. I haven't sold anything. Not even an inquiry? What is the problem here? We don't even know if anyone is viewing the artwork, do we? If you know, let me know. As everyone says, we have no contact with potential buyers. What can be done?

barberzhao
# 100099
Posted: 2008/06/15 22:09 CDT Quote

The problem seems to be that the artwork is shown with a High definition format which allows the punter to copy and print off your work this needs to be dealt with, so that the artwork can't be copied for cheap prints and the copyist market or the Chinese copyist factories, This is what is eroding any chance of sales.There are formats that can prevent copying, and until this is addressed it will continue to happen.

Total 5 Posts

Sell-Arts Marketplace, a division of YuKool LLC   ©2017   Terms of Service  .   Privacy Policy  .  Link to Us  .  About  .   Contact Support

Artworks and artwork images are intellectual property of the individual artist and/or art gallery, and may not be reproduced or used in any ways without their permissions.

Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Become a Fan of Sell-Arts