User:  Password:      Register     
Artworks Artists Sell My Art Center Art News Art Blogs Forum Web Directory Help
     Advanced Search

Art Forum Home => Selling Issues => Shipping Confirmation

bobsart
# 100044
Posted: 2007/11/20 14:10 CDT Quote

There is one thing I wonder about. When a buyer purchases and receives his/her artwork, what if they do not reply to sell-arts, stating that they received the artwork. In turn, what happens to the payment to the seller?

support
# 100045
Posted: 2007/11/21 13:19 CDT Quote
bobsart wrote:
There is one thing I wonder about. When a buyer purchases and receives his/her artwork, what if they do not reply to sell-arts, stating that they received the artwork. In turn, what happens to the payment to the seller?

Thatís why you should always ship your items with delivery confirmation so that in case thereís a dispute, like the one that you mentioned. If you can show Sell-Arts the proof that the buyer had already received the item, Sell-Arts can still release the fund to the seller after a certain item even though the buyer does not reply.

ophilian
# 100119
Posted: 2008/09/14 21:03 CDT Quote

I don't think anyone has ever sold any of there artwork. Ehy is there no visitors to the site. Does sell-arts advertise at all?

Total 3 Posts

Sell-Arts Marketplace, a division of YuKool LLC   ©2017   Terms of Service  .   Privacy Policy  .  Link to Us  .  About  .   Contact Support

Artworks and artwork images are intellectual property of the individual artist and/or art gallery, and may not be reproduced or used in any ways without their permissions.

Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Become a Fan of Sell-Arts