User:  Password:      Register     
Artworks Artists Sell My Art Center Art News Art Blogs Forum Web Directory Help
     Advanced Search

Art Forum Home => Buying Issues => Contacting/Buying

bobsart
# 100103
Posted: 2008/06/21 10:17 CDT Quote

When a potential buyer wants to leave a message with the artist, it sends them to the member login. Therefore, they cannot leave an artist a message, because they are not members.

support
# 100108
Posted: 2008/07/06 23:12 CDT Quote

Hi, bobsart,

You brought out a very good point. Previously, only members can send messages to artists. We have made some changes - now even non-members (anonymous users) can send messages to artists.

Now we are still weighting on whether allowing non-members to criticize artworks, and to write messages on artists’ message boards. Currently only members can do that. Allowing non-members to criticize artworks and sign on message boards can create more activities, but there’s no way to prevent spams because of its anonymous nature - we can always remove spam members but we do not have many choices if spammers are anonymous. We want to know what our members are thinking about this …

artlome
# 100111
Posted: 2008/08/15 20:26 CDT Quote

That's Ok, The point is in the ads. Every ad is ad, either it's good or bad. If the comment is spam members would have to have an opportunity to delete this.
And what's the matter whith this web-site?
Hey admin! Did you earn something for the last month?
I like this place (thanks for opportunity to be here), but it seems like only artists are here, no buyers.
Please fix it!

derekmccrea
# 100202
Posted: 2010/04/13 15:20 CDT Quote

Fully agree, admin this was 18 months ago, is there a solution? I have had like 10,000 visits, but no messages from non-artists, or is there a way for non-members to become members without being artists?

Total 4 Posts

Sell-Arts Marketplace, a division of YuKool LLC   ©2017   Terms of Service  .   Privacy Policy  .  Link to Us  .  About  .   Contact Support

Artworks and artwork images are intellectual property of the individual artist and/or art gallery, and may not be reproduced or used in any ways without their permissions.

Accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Become a Fan of Sell-Arts